• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

breaking the code

I am using "ink mil" ink cartridge and it is very pricey. I do have bulk ink system which I can reinstall to the printer. Does any one know the way to break the code system so I don't have to use cards. I have heard that there is a way out there where no card neccessory to use with bulk ink system. Also which brand solvent ink is good for bulk ink system. What toy I should use for recharging cartridge cards. Please advise. Any help will much appreciated.

FatCat

Worrying about breaking the code is pointless. Mutoh VJ printers only need the cards to start up. Once up and running, pull the cards and print until you shut down and need to restart.

FatCat

If you are using cartridges with cards, what is the point of breaking the code? The card tells your printer when the cartridge is out of ink, and that is what you want.

The only reason you need to break the code, or trick the printer is if you are using bulk ink by the liter, where you pour in what you need and the printer doesn't need to keep track of how much ink is being used.

inkmed

Break code?
Do you mean creak the main board,then printer can work without card?
It need change data of the main board, it is a technical process.
Had better do it by a technician.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

guitarguy69

what tye bulk ink system do you have? If it has the bottles on top you can pipe them direcly to the sub tank sylinoid and insert a dummy cartridge that has the card reader extended outside the machine and then remove the card like FatCat suggested. Violla.