• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Specials Anyone?

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Wrapped my bike to fundraise for the 3day. It has been the pace vehicle for a number of the DFW events.

Attachments

• pink blvd.jpg
    pink blvd.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 62

SignManiac

I donated a banner I designed last year for a friends fundraiser. I don't know if they're still involved in that particular event anymore. It was "Reeling for Racks" a fishing tourney.

W

www.esigns.com

An update how our October pink-ribbon fundraiser went. It was not as huge success as we hoped for, but we were able to raise over $1200 from sales and then all Esigns people joined and added another $1800 on top of that and we donated to Karmanos Cancer Institute $3000. We hope to do much better next October! There is a small article about it on our blog here: http://esignsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/thank-you-for-making-october-great.html

We also would like to thank all our customers and everybody who helped and joined us in this event.

Thanks,
Stan

Attachments

• karmanos_small.jpg
    karmanos_small.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 91