• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Brick wall vector

Lippy

I am working on a project to print wall graphic for converting a standard office wall to a brick wall scene. Struggling to find a scalable photo or source and cant believe I’m not stumbling across any resource for these types of textures or files that can be used. I’ve checked adobe stock, shutterstock, etc and all the other main stock sites and convinced I’m just not searching for the right thing. Does anyone know of a good sign shop resource for pre-existing source files to avoid the work of custom photography and editing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin Denton

Silly question but why dont you just take a photograph of some bricks you like? modern cameras will produce a very large photo suitable, you can then just tile the photo to suit the wall...

Tony Rome

I just had to do this for a customer.You can use this as a seamless pattern in PS or Corel/AI.
I downloaded it for free.

Attachments

• PATTERN ORIGINAL orange-brick-seamless-1000-x-1000.jpg
    PATTERN ORIGINAL orange-brick-seamless-1000-x-1000.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 350

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks more realistic than the other samples shown in this thread. Great job.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Go here. Textures.com Upscale with appropriate software to make it a decent resolution and hide the tiling as much as possible. A raster image is what you need, not a vector.
I know I've made one already, but no idea where it is saved... I'll look around.