Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Brick wall vector

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Lippy, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Lippy

Lippy New Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Charleston, SC
    I am working on a project to print wall graphic for converting a standard office wall to a brick wall scene. Struggling to find a scalable photo or source and cant believe I’m not stumbling across any resource for these types of textures or files that can be used. I’ve checked adobe stock, shutterstock, etc and all the other main stock sites and convinced I’m just not searching for the right thing. Does anyone know of a good sign shop resource for pre-existing source files to avoid the work of custom photography and editing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Martin Denton

Martin Denton Member

Aug 17, 2017
    Manchester, UK
    Silly question but why dont you just take a photograph of some bricks you like? modern cameras will produce a very large photo suitable, you can then just tile the photo to suit the wall...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fuzzy_cam

fuzzy_cam The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy

Mar 7, 2017
    Granbury, TX
  5. TimToad

TimToad Very Active Member

Jun 13, 2013
    CA
    We have great luck with Vecteezy for most vector images we're looking for.

6. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    I would use my full frame Nikon d500 and a 35mm lens.

7. JTBoh

JTBoh I sell signage and signage accessories.

Jun 15, 2011
    Clermont, FL
    "tileable"

8. Tony Rome

Tony Rome Active Member

Feb 17, 2009
    PA
    I just had to do this for a customer.You can use this as a seamless pattern in PS or Corel/AI.
    I downloaded it for free.

Attached Files:

9. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Looks more realistic than the other samples shown in this thread. Great job.

10. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Go here. Textures.com Upscale with appropriate software to make it a decent resolution and hide the tiling as much as possible. A raster image is what you need, not a vector.
    I know I've made one already, but no idea where it is saved... I'll look around.