• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bricks

401Graphics

Wanted to change up my kitchen a bit.
Photo of a real brick wall copy and pasted seamlessly, printed on Arlon 4500 GX (because its cheap and has air release), Laminated with Oracal 210 matte laminate.

And I just built a house and added a sign on top of the roof. :thumb:

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 136
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 112
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 83
  • 169270_10151119931696364_12344510_o.jpg
    169270_10151119931696364_12344510_o.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 128

Mosh

Straight outta the late 70's...We had that same exact look when I was a kid. Seriously, I guess retro is in or something. Only diff is we has bronze colored range and refrid, and oragne curtains.... I like it.

John Butto

70's

Straight outta the late 70's...We had that same exact look when I was a kid. Seriously, I guess retro is in or something. Only diff is we has bronze colored range and refrid, and oragne curtains.... I like it.
It reminded me of waking up at some girl's house I picked up a bar the night before and walking down to the kitchen to get a drink of water and get out of there before anyone woke up. I am the Jackson Browne song "in 65 I was 17".

Salmoneye

Holy Cow, that is a really nice graphic but I must be missing something, $6k to have access to a couple of hundred backgrounds for a year? Educate me.

401Graphics

hahahaha you should have seen this kitchen before i renovated. It has that fake wood paneling on the walls, and carpeting! Yes carpeting in the kitchen!!! Ripped that out put in the floating floor that looks like hardwoods, took the paneling off the walls and paint the drywall that was behind it gray. Also sanded and stained the cabinets satin black, and installed new lighting. Maybe next ill wrap the fridge with brushed chrome vinyl to give it that expensive stainless steel look lol. I thought about wrapping the counter tops, but figured somebody will eventually end up putting a hot pan or knife on it, so i scrapped that idea.