• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bright Orange mimaki with orange set up

cyclerc

I looking for rgb codes for bright orange like ktm bikes, I using 255/102/0 looks good but looking for something more close, Thanks in advance!!!

If I orange ink set up you mean you're equipped with orange SS 21 , I would be more concerned with toggling the ink values than I would with RGB in prepress.

Open special color book under the tool tab and toggle your ink % in steps for a reference, this will without a doubt get you were you want quicker than adjusting and re ripping updated files with rgb, just export in swop or (working cmyk) from wherever you design and try using spot colors to replace from the values on your target.

cyclerc

Open special color book under the tool tab and toggle your ink % in steps for a reference, this will without a doubt get you were you want quicker than adjusting and re ripping updated files with rgb, just export in swop or (working cmyk) from wherever you design and try using spot colors to replace from the values on your target.
This is in rasterlink? Thanks

yes.

note, the pics are in reverse order
image1 (1).JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG

cyclerc

Thanks! I print some cmyk but I would like to try the rgb but its not there, how I can import a palette to rasterlink?
Thanks

Boi, if there are 100 visible colors in real life then rgb contains 70 and cmyk contains 40 while black and white printer contains 5. Mimakis orange helps to get smoother skin tone gradients but it'll not produce brighter oranges. Don't fall for the marketing.

Let me guess, you're looking for a neon orange, am I right?