• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Briteline 65 35 perf Latex Printer Striking

SomarSigns

I cant seem to find the profile for Briteline 65 35, I spoke to a rep they told me to use generic Briteline Vinyl Profile and to lower the heat to 94C and Raise the Vacuum to 50 and i still seem to get head strikes does anyone know of a better Profile to use for this material?

I cant seem to find the profile for Briteline 65 35, I spoke to a rep they told me to use generic Briteline Vinyl Profile and to lower the heat to 94C and Raise the Vacuum to 50 and i still seem to get head strikes does anyone know of a better Profile to use for this material?

Well I know that he can't tell you that without telling you how many passes you are supposed to change that to. If you change those settings on 10 or 12 pass your going the get different results on both. Whenever we get wavy material and headstrikes it is almost always due to too much heat. We usually up the passes to 12 or higher and lower the heat as much as possible while still getting cured prints.