• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brochures/line card with sample labels

dgerb

I make custom labels on vinyl and cut vinyl shapes, and have been providing customers loose samples so far so they can see what matte and glossy are, look at the colors, and touch the sizes offered. The trouble I've run into is some labels are just blank vinyl and I mark their sku with a sharpie, which is not consistent nor professional. Lately I've been thinking of making a brochure or line card that has the samples attached, similar to the sample book from a vinyl vendor. Mine would only have 20 samples in it, so it would be a single sheet, not a booklet. I've been looking for printing options for this brochure and am not finding anyone that does the printing and application of provided labels in small, sub-1000 quantities. Am I looking at hand placing these labels on each brochure , or am I not searching for the right printer terms here? Or am I better off leaving the samples loose and including them in some pouch or printed envelope? I'll use these as both mailers, and handouts at events. Thanks

kheebl

I just signed up for a 4 over account and they sent me a nice package with all of their different material options. They were all loose samples placed into a single bag. I liked it that way because the sample was a lot larger than say the sample I have in my oracle color chart. Sorry I can't point you in the right direction for getting yours made.

slopoke

Up here in Seattle we have a place called SKCAC that employees adults with intellectual and developmental disabilites, local printers have used them for years to do their hand/piece work. If I remember correctly it's paid by the piece. I would image Portland probably has something similar.