• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brushed aluminum laminate

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
I'm looking for a supplier for brushed aluminum laminate we can mount to a thicker substrate like acrylic, pvc or foam board. Just a cheaper solution than 1/4" solid aluminum.
Thanks,
Greg

tbullo

Superunknown
We use .030 brushed aluminum(Harbor) and apply it to pvc. We have also used Rowmark (Johnson plastic) heavy metals engrave stock.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm looking for a supplier for brushed aluminum laminate we can mount to a thicker substrate like acrylic, pvc or foam board. Just a cheaper solution than 1/4" solid aluminum.
Thanks,
Greg
I carry that, I have all these that would work.

Attachments

• rtape319.pdf
    215.7 KB · Views: 307

SignosaurusRex

Which ever you choose, make sure it's rated for exterior use if that is the intended application. Not all are created equal. Most of the composite panel "Brushed Aluminum" available will oxidize and chalk in the weather. Dibond® brand is an exception. Denco Sales (Denver Sign Supply) has a nice exterior rated .040 Brushed Aluminum that can be lam'd to your substrate with 3M spray 90 adhesive.