• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brushed Aluminum Outdoor Panels - where to find?

ScottyAdams

Hey guys,

We are working on a large monument sign cabinet. We need 6 panels that are 10 ft long by 8 inch with a brushed aluminum finish that will withstand outdoor weather conditions. We will be applying black cut vinyl to them. Does anyone know a distributor that carries a material like this. We can't seem to find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. San Jose, California area but will pay to be shipped if needed. :thankyou:

Aklaim

Can you coat a piece of aluminum with brushed aluminum vinyl? 3M makes a really nice cast vinyl. You can get 5x10 aluminum from PSS.

SignosaurusRex

.040 brushed aluminum 4' X 10' may be available from your nearest branch of Denco Sales. Probably Rancho Cucamunga I'm guessing? I know it is available from our local Denco.

Aklaim

If Denco has it, there is a Denco in Concord that delivers everyday down here. (I'm also in San Jose) Call Ken Studer, he's the San Jose sales rep. 925-787-6082