• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Brushed Metal Plaque Like This?...

Sven

A customer is asking to duplicate this brushed metal plaque. Where can I find pre-cut pieces or a small amount of raw goldish brushed metal to cut to this size? Is there a vendor for these kinds of blanks? Thanks.

image003.jpg

fresh

you can get a 48x96" sheet of polymetal with brushed gold on one side, and brushed silver on the other. I have a tiny job right now, and I'm out of the material, so I have to purchase an entire sheet again. Arg.

Auburnpeanut

We have a deal with our local trophy shop. They carry a bunch of thin materials like that and do the engraving as well. They give us a wholesale price and we use only them. Works out for us. Try checking with some local companies and see if they might be interested in doing some work for you.

Stanton

This is why you network with every fabricator in a one hour radius.
I would give away a piece from the "scrap" rack to a competitor who called looking for some.

This is what you are looking for...

http://www.wrisco.com/sign-blanks/11.html

(bottom row, third from the left. I know it says Gold. The back side is brushed silver.)

Anyone, PM me anytime.

-Glenn

Mosh

If they just need one go to any trophy/plaque place. They can laser print you one easily.

TammieH

Like I've said before...

Information
Information
Information

Gloss or Matte finish ...

Size, thickness, you said "goldish"

do you mean brushed brass/gold?

Do you need an exact match?

Romark can get you color samples

Do you need solid metal?... you can order pieces cut from a local supplier or Metallic Arts etc

I've cut up door kick plates in the past, if you don't need an exact match