• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bubbles in groove

PhantomNeon

We wrapped this van 8 months ago and now it has bubbles in the grooves. Any tricks to fix this problem without redoing the whole panel ???

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpg
    IMG_3752.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3754.jpg
    IMG_3754.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3753.jpg
    IMG_3753.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 81

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
That's probably the most common install mistake area on vans (not feeding/heating). You'll have to trim it off above the recess and lay in a new piece with an overlap. Trimming on the van takes an experienced hand. That's the "without re-wrapping whole panel" solution.

ExecuPrintGS

That's probably the most common install mistake area on vans (not feeding/heating). You'll have to trim it off above the recess and lay in a new piece with an overlap. Trimming on the van takes an experienced hand. That's the "without re-wrapping whole panel" solution.

What advice do you have to do this properly to avoid this? I have a van that we will be doing soon that is exactly like the one the OP is asking about and id like to avoid this happening.
Any advice is helpful :thumb:

HulkSmash

What advice do you have to do this properly to avoid this? I have a van that we will be doing soon that is exactly like the one the OP is asking about and id like to avoid this happening.
Any advice is helpful :thumb:

Common mistake that most wrap shops deal with.
we apply primer then avoid heating and stretching. (ROLL IN)