• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

bucket truck price

BROWNDOG

my auctioneer customer has an auction coming up (tomorrow) with a bucket truck, its a 2000 gmc 3500 with testla 42' bucket, i currently have a 91 gmc with 35' altec, only paid 5000 for it but after 5 yrs ended up putting a jasper engine it,

where can i find a reliable price on the 2000 gmc, cant seem to find one similar for sale anywhere, and kbb and edmonds dont include the bucket etc?

netsol

yes, i would go $7k if i was you. i have a 91 gmc as well.
paid $2000 for it (they said their service company said can't be fixed. i love that)
i've been watching ebay & craigslist for 3-4 yrs.

equippaint

"won" the bid at $6500 paid 7 with auction fees. It's 3500sl has the 454 gasser. 41' everything's working from what I can see. Only has 39000 miles
Good deal.... at least I was right about something this week! Post some pics when you get it all cleaned up

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like happy endings.

Mileage isn't always a big deal, it's more the hours on it that matter more. Have the whole hydraulics completely checked out, before doing anything serious.

CalverleyDesign

President - The Calverley Group
"won" the bid at $6500 paid 7 with auction fees. It's 3500sl has the 454 gasser. 41' everything's working from what I can see. Only has 39000 miles

Q: I’m also looking for a good used (under CDL) bucket truck - any suggestions for auctions?

Trace -