• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buffer Overrun..Flexi 10.0.2

tattoo.dan

I get this error message (crash) at least once a day. It happens mostly when I am closing a document...Anybody experience this?

Attachments

• flexi.jpg
    flexi.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 176

CS-SignSupply

Other than happening once a day, have you noticed any additional situations that are similar when experiencing this issue? Other programs running in the background, large number of vectors, masks, or transparencies being used?

Being a very early release of 10, I would recommend updating to the latest stable version 10.5.3

Be sure to update to 10.5 first, reboot and then open Flexi and use the HELP>Check for Updates.

Or you can download the 10.5.x full installer and install into a different directory than the 10.0.2.

http://www.flexisign10.com/Flexi10ProductDownloads.aspx

tattoo.dan

Alright, I updated to to 10.5 as suggested. Now when I go to send a job, production manager disconnects...any ideas?

CS-SignSupply

Hey tattoo.dan - Have you cleared your preferences to DEFAULT and tried?

Also, do you have the TCP/IP option in EDIT>PREFERENCES>TOOLS>RIP an PRINT section Checked or Unchecked?

Also, what OS is being used here?

tattoo.dan

tcp/ip is checked, and i restored defaults....windows 7 pro 64 bit.....i can send a job to my vinyl cutter, but when I try and send a print job is when it is happening....

CS-SignSupply

What printer are you RIPping to? Also, what connection type is used?

I have seen USB driver issues with Windows 7 64bit and some RIP/Print devices.

CS-SignSupply

Ok. Here is what I would do...

Download the Full Installer and Install into a clean directory, not in the (x86) programs folder. i.e. C:/Program Files/SAI_1051/Production Suite

Reboot, run from that folder and change preferences to not use TCP/IP and then setup your HP Driver.