Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buick Lasabre Wrap?

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by conwaycopies, Nov 11, 2009.

1. conwaycopies

conwaycopies Member

Jul 19, 2007
    believe i or not i have a customer who wants to wrap her 95 Lasabre. Obviously i could not find a template for it. Unfortunately i don't know what other similar cars to search for in order to get an idea on square footage. If we do the job then of course i'll be measuring her car but she just wants to get a ballpark figure and i didn't want to make her drive 45 minutes to get measurements. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

Tags:
  2. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix none

Dec 27, 2007
    cw
    Make her driver 45mins to get measurements

3. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    a junkyard, in case you cannot find that gem at a used car dealership

A Grand Prix or Bonneville are all about the same size and I think built on the same platform

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  4. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Make her drive 45 minutes. That's a good way to prequalify someone for a job like that. If they're just price fishing you'll know it, she won't come. If she's seriously interested, she'll come.

Or you could just find a local car lot with one and go measure it there in the evening after they're closed, I've done that a million times.