• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Building logo

Ruddbow

I am looking for a link to purchase some clip art. One logo that I am looking for is a fairly common one. It is a b/w logo of several carpenters working on a stick built or framed building or house. I suggested I design him a new one but he really thinks this graphic is what he wants. I am going to prepare several different ones but still need to include this graphic with the quote. Any suggestions/leads would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Ryan

Ruddbow

>>>>>>

thank you Fred. Still looking for more of an emphasis on the framed building than the actual carpenter. Those are all alot better than the graphic I am trying to duplicate.

iSign

go to office max & look for "click art"

it's not plotter-ready, but it does have thousands of vector files very well organized with a book & about 20 CD's.

I got it years ago, & I think I remember seeing something like you describe... several versions if I'm not mistaken (which I probably am... ) but it's worth a look anyway. $75 or so.

iSign

got your PM...

that ebay link works & looks like just the thing. I got mine 8 years ago & probably had only 100,000 images. Even that was a great deal for $75, so $20 from "fleabay" :Cool 2: sounds great.

I just looked in my collection... I didn't find exactly what I pictured in my mind from your post... but show a page full of these images to a client & they almost always find something they like better then what they thought they wanted.

Not all images are vector, & the ones that are not are not always high res enough to blow up a lot, so just warn the client that some are only designed for little embellishments on a flyer... but some are great for making signs.

I don't know if you know what I meant by "not plotter ready" but the files have hidden lines, so some work will be required for cutting vinyl. Still, I have found it to help a lot when upselling a client from lettering only to a multi-color layout with art. Helps with logos too... but avoid using too much of the clipart because they will want a unique logo, not just clipart.