• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buk Inks for Valuejet

gnemmas

We started using J-star refillable ink in Oct. We were using Nazdar Lyson ink for about 6 month, they raised their price form $35.00/220ml to $55, the price advantage is not there anymore.

The J-star system use clear cartridges (with filling on top) and card-slot for inserting the "smart chip". One liter ink cost $70. The chip is good for 440ml. When ink gets low in the cartridge, we fill them with a funnel (provided), after couple of refill, Valuejet will go thru the "ink low" then "out of ink" routing same as using OEM cartridge, then we replace with a new "smart chip".

The cost break down to $70/liter + 2 1/2 "chip card" at $7.00 each, amount to around $90/liter. Compare to OEM's $295/liter. ($65 x 1000ml divided by 200ml).

www.fieldcenterusa.com contact Francis: 949.209.7306

I really don't think the savings are worth the potential problems. Those cartridges already stick out there enough. I imagine knocking into one hard enough could lend into an expensive repair:doh:...why double the chances?

Compilla

I really don't think the savings are worth the potential problems. Those cartridges already stick out there enough. I imagine knocking into one hard enough could lend into an expensive repair:doh:...why double the chances?

I read several histories and they turned out disasterous

gnemmas

We just finished 1 liter each of yellow & magenta, black & cyan about 1/2 liter each. in 3 weeks. At this rate, I estimate at least 3 liters a month, the saving is $600/month, you could buy a back up 54" Valuejet for $350 (on a 60 mo. lease). or buy your boss a BMW 530.

Compilla

We just finished 1 liter each of yellow & magenta, black & cyan about 1/2 liter each. in 3 weeks. At this rate, I estimate at least 3 liters a month, the saving is $600/month, you could buy a back up 54" Valuejet for $350 (on a 60 mo. lease). or buy your boss a BMW 530.

Do you offer a written Warranty policy of the Printer's Ink delivery system ?

If so, please post it....

MITCHATEXOTIC

o.k. HERE IS A RECENT REAL WORLD EXPERIANCE......

1YEAR 1 MONTH OLD PRISM JET EXTRA
FORMIX INKS NOT BASHING COMPANY
2 NEW PRINT HEADS
NEW FUSES ON CONTROL BOARD
NEW INK LINES
4 DAYS WITH-OUT PRINTER
ABOUT 1400 IN REPAIRS
Formix did warranty the the inks refunding my money(less shipping)
some of the nicest people to deal with and understanding my plight.
O.E.M. is the way to go...if you save 10 dollars on a print you charged 200 for is it worth it.....