• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk ink system...

HIGHTEC

had a client that set up a bulk in system on his Roland VP-540 printer. Switch back to cartridges.... Have a set of 4 CMYK cartridges for the highest bidder.

Retail for $80 bucks each.

Also can supply the ink... $140 a liter. CMYK

Also I have a bulk ink system I put in my Mutoh Valuejet printer...

Retail for $80 bucks each.

I'm a service technician on large format printers so if your interested let me know.... Name your price and it yours... Highest bidder...:thankyou:

Attachments

• Cartridge for Mutoh.jpg
    Cartridge for Mutoh.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Cartridges for Roland.jpg
    Cartridges for Roland.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 65

HIGHTEC

bulk ink

What printer do you have? The ink that I can supply you is high quality ink.... I use a bulk ink system in my large format printer and everything is fine.

The cartridges that one of my clients use, I supply to him. The Roland VP-540, high quality ink, no problems. Same ink that comes in 1 liter format.:omg:

guillermo

I use JetBestUSA inks and the liter is $89.00 is very good, that one of my print heads was not firing properly, but about 3 day later I noticed that my printhead was cleaned very good (washed), now it print perfect, I do not have banding anymore.