Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulk ink system...

Discussion in 'Roland' started by HIGHTEC, Sep 21, 2010.

1. HIGHTEC

HIGHTEC New Member

Sep 30, 2009
    had a client that set up a bulk in system on his Roland VP-540 printer. Switch back to cartridges.... Have a set of 4 CMYK cartridges for the highest bidder.

Retail for $80 bucks each.

Also can supply the ink... $140 a liter. CMYK

Also I have a bulk ink system I put in my Mutoh Valuejet printer...

Retail for $80 bucks each.

I'm a service technician on large format printers so if your interested let me know.... Name your price and it yours... Highest bidder...:thankyou:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Will you promise they won't clog my print heads?...:cool:

Toss them buttered up puppies...

3. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    And look into a Merchant Membership if you want to plug your service.

4. HIGHTEC

HIGHTEC New Member

Sep 30, 2009
    bulk ink

What printer do you have? The ink that I can supply you is high quality ink.... I use a bulk ink system in my large format printer and everything is fine.

The cartridges that one of my clients use, I supply to him. The Roland VP-540, high quality ink, no problems. Same ink that comes in 1 liter format.:omg:

5. guillermo

guillermo Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Northridge, California
    I use JetBestUSA inks and the liter is $89.00 is very good, that one of my print heads was not firing properly, but about 3 day later I noticed that my printhead was cleaned very good (washed), now it print perfect, I do not have banding anymore.