• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk ink systems

Cruzer

A Sign is a Sign is a Sign
I have a new 1204. I was thinking later about putting on a bulk system. I looked at some of the pricing and was blown away. $700.00 or more. I hate to sound weird but why! I think I could build a bulk system that would work. I am a tech for a large battery manufacturer and believe it could be done. Does anyone know of a build it your self system? I just thought it would give me a start and not have to engineer it all.

zmatalucci

bad idea, it will void your warranty. And seriously, if your charging the right amount of money for your work, the cost of oem ink should not be an issue.

Cruzer

A Sign is a Sign is a Sign
Bulk ink

I was thinking down the road a ways. I don't want to void warranty. I do how ever have issues with how to price. I am constantly frustrated with how to price my products. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

zmatalucci

nobody can tell you how to price your business. There are alot of factors involed, such as cost of materials, insurance, rent etc., etc. I can tell you that I had checked out our merchant members program, http://www.graphixcalc.com/ , and it seemed to have most of the bells and whistles of much higher priced programs.