Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions [Bulk System] What's your ink bulk system?

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by smilecth, Dec 8, 2019.

1. smilecth

smilecth Manager

Dec 3, 2019
    South Korea
    Hello.

I am using bulk system made in China. But I am not satisfied with that system.

Although the inks are filled in the bulk tanks, there could be problem with pressure and bubbles.

In my system, there's no floaters in cartridges so there are no way to control pressure

and probably there could be lots of bubbles made in ink bulk tanks.

Which is proper method whether floater is in the cartridges or not?

Tags:
  2. V. V.

V. V. Inkjet printing nerd

Oct 31, 2018
    Worldwide
    What's you printer?

3. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    The ones that have a tank that feeds into a bag that has been air purged are the best ones. It works just like a normal cartridge that the machine was designed for in the first place. Any system with an open tank or a tank that just connects directly to the ink system is usually going to fail at some point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. crny1

crny1 Member

Mar 22, 2015
    IL
    Do you have a specific system you would reccomend for a xc540? I am looking into going to a bulk system

5. smilecth

smilecth Manager

Dec 3, 2019
    South Korea
    I am using Mimaki JV33 Series. I have changed the bulk system. I think the printing quality is better than before.

6. V. V.

Oct 31, 2018
    Worldwide
    The key point of the fine BISS is an absence of cartridges. That's mostly it.

7. V. V.

Oct 31, 2018
    Worldwide
    The key point of the fine BISS is an absence of cartridges. That's mostly it.