• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bull

trakers

Looking to buy this in vector. Anyone know this image?

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 101

Salmoneye

I couldn't help myself but to live trace it and I have to say that it was the best and easiest trace I have ever done. About 5 seconds from web-site to vector-finished. That being said, I am impressed that you are here to purchase it instead of reproducing it. Good on you. Half the time I don't know what I should and what I should not be reproducing for folks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

You ought to add my ExpressClipart.com site to your bookmarks. We licensed the bull from the artist, created the black and white vinyl ready version, included it in our Plotter Art™ Originals collection and our single image offerings at Express Clipart. We also sublicensed the image to Fotosearch who offers it for five times more than we charge and pays us a generous royalty when anyone chooses to buy it from them instead of us. Either way the original artist also receives a generous royalty which is a good thing as opposed to autotracing the display image at the expense of all who labored to make the image possible as a tool for others to profit from using.

sinetist

You're absolutely right Fred and I do have your site bookmarked. I just happened to have seen that particular bull on that other site last week when I was looking for something else. I'll check your images first next time.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
To my liking there is more detail in the original posters Bull. Though at $4.95 it's a bargain.

That's because the OP's image is a modification for screen display and print only with halftones evident. My black and white version is vinyl-cut ready and was made from the original vectors with no retracing ... only a choice between black, white or delete for each of hundreds of vectors that aren't apparent in any of the finished versions.

This is the original image: tg00148p_bull01.jpg

This is the vectors in the original image: bull-vectors.jpg

This is the black and white, editable, vinyl ready version: tg00030_Bull.jpg