• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BUMMER... just spent thousands on Enroute for Vista

Service Sign Co

That artpath is with a purchase of a sabre or dimension, an I correct? I think you should go Gerber, IMHO The co I worked with only used it for .080 letter backs & plexi faces, What a waste, Leave me alone with one and I'd be making solid body custom guitars, mother of perl inlays, pistol grips,no telling what you could come up with when you ran out of signs to make. oh yea I'll help cabbage patch kid NUT hold your shop down too, If Fine Line don't get too po'd My clock says 3:20 pm tues in Australia, It's 12:20 am here, Is that correct?

Last edited:

GB2

Old Member
Doug...When I spoke to Enroute, I mentioned your problem with Vista. They said you should call their tech support and it shouldn't be a problem. You just have to run the program in Administrative mode, or something like that...call them.