• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bump for Matt

Jillbeans

Hi this is Michael, Some of you may remember from Matt's sign meet last year, I am the guy who owns the restaurant near Matts sign shop and best friend.
I have set an account at a local bank for anyone who wishes to make contributions. It is C & G bank
in care of Krista Samuel, 1201 12th Street Altoona, PA 16601.
I would like to thank you in advance for any help or advice that you can offer to keep Matts legacy continuing. Thank you.

Not sure if I had the right to bump this up (It is taken from Sign_Boy's thread when Matt passed away) But I am sure I am not the only one who has had thoughts of Matt and his family in the back of their mind since this tragic loss occurred. If anyone has any extra funds at this tight time of year I am sure the they would come in handy for Krista and their kids.
Love....Jill
PS
If there is another topic in this same vein I cannot find it or I would have just bumped it up. If there is more recent info pertaining to monetary gifts, and someone knows it, please pass it along. Hope this is OK Fred & Stacy.

jimmysigns

I'm not on this site much and when I am I'm usually complaining. I didn't see this when it happened. May the good Lord have been by his families side during this time. God Bless his family.
Is the bank account still good?