• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bumper Sticker Vinyl Question

jestoker723

What thickness or mil vinyl do most people use for bumper stickers? I need something thicker/heavier weight than what I use for yard signs. Thanks

Christian @ 2CT Media

We don't typically make Bumper Decals but in the odd time that we do its on Instant One Media material and Laminate and before that either IJ35 or 3165RA

FishnSigns

We like Arlon 4725. It prints very well and is thick enough to apply w/o a laminate. Also comes with the added benefit of air egress.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Bumper stickers shouldn't need to be anything special by thickness. Just print, lam if you want and get it gone. Heck, this is something that even with shop minimums should almost be not worth it in small runs and can get a screen printed sticker (even die cut) on vinyl in large runs for the same cost as you doing all the work for a small run and all you do is send the file off and open the box and hand off the final product when it comes in.

don't waste your time looking for special stuff on jobs like this ... in the end it's not worth it unless they want to pay a premium for stuff they don't need. (like the whole roll of vinyl you'll need to order that you will never need save for that one job).