• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bumper Stickers

Cre8iveDesigns

Temporary Full Color Bumper Stickers, Printing on 3165 - should i use laminate or no lam? Political Election sold cheap but worried about end user applying them going to be using Premask but worried if thats enough-

opinions please

Letterbox Mike

Give them the option but I doubt they'll want to pay for it.

And don't use 3165. Bumper stickers, especially political ones, should be on something with a removable adhesive. I recommend General Formulations Concept 204, Orajet has some comparable products. It'll stay put for years but will remove cleanly when they decide they're over it.

Pat Whatley

What's there to "get real" about? It's a legitimate question. Instead of doing a hack job and just selling them whatever cheap crap he can get his hands on he's looking for a good answer.

Of course I'm not sure how somebody manages to give a price on something when they haven't figured their cost on the job but what the hell do I know.

SAS

I would laminate, but I laminate everything. If you don't laminate it will make you look bad when the shrink up around the edges before they give them out.

skdave

What's there to "get real" about? It's a legitimate question. Instead of doing a hack job and just selling them whatever cheap crap he can get his hands on he's looking for a good answer.

Of course I'm not sure how somebody manages to give a price on something when they haven't figured their cost on the job but what the hell do I know.

It's a 2 bit bumper sticker. Not a brake petal. Never mind:rock-n-roll:

Fireguy

I still see those stinking obama stickers on all the cars... they may keep them on longer then you would think or LIKE! :) no offense ofcourse to any obama lovers on here.

I like to have an educated customer so they can make the decision that is best for them and their use.. The alternative to laminating all of the decals is to premask them for application and then they still have a lower cost then if laminated. Most inks are plenty durable now a days to last outside through all of the election periods and then lots more..

SO I would explain the options to the customer including the pricing differences and then let them choose which option they would like..

Good Luck! Happy printing!

:wavingflag:

shakey0818

i dont understand why the customer wouldnt just buy from a company that specializes in bumperstickers they can get them so cheap in a bulk rate

mikey-Oh

i dont understand why the customer wouldnt just buy from a company that specializes in bumperstickers they can get them so cheap in a bulk rate

maybe they'd rather keep their money in the community?

give them the option. in my experience, most politicians are too cheap to spend a little extra for something nice

Last edited:
J

john1

I'd outsource to Stouse, that's what i do with bumper sticker orders because it's more cost effective for the customer. They have removable vinyl too.

visual800

POLITICAL.........SOLD CHEAP.........TEMPORARY. Hell no I wouldn't laminate them. They are bumper stickers, no need to go all scotchcal and what not on them. print them damn things and send them out. Shouldn't have that much thought in these puppies.

Next time though I would ask then sell, LOL:doh:

psbc2009

decals

I am using 3165 for decals - bumper stickers. Is it ok to hot laminate this product. I tested a few and they appear fine?? Any advantages or disadvantages over hot/cold ??