• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business cards

149motorsports

Anyone make business cards? Please pm me with pricing. Just looking for the basics of 250-1000 cards, full color double and single sides, u/v coated,ect
thanks!

tradeup

+1 for zoo printing.

They only print for graphics companies. No general public printing. Takes 24hrs to get account setup. Prices are great.

Mosh

+gotprint....
LOL Google must be broken. Best thing to tell a customer is the shipping is more than the cards cost.... cause it will be. It is all in the design fee. AND since you "jist do it on that puter, that can't be $5 two drawr us up sumptin"....

149motorsports

I got the artwork done (as always). All I need is someone to print. I had a guy but it takes him a day or 2 to answer and email,heck one questions back and fourth takes a week. I pride myself with quick service and im switching to someone else now. Figured i'd ask people on here that do this stuff wholesale if anyone does.thanks for all the suggestions!