• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business cards

ssfirme

Hey guys i don't do business cards at my shop but lately I've been having customers who want to order business cards or post cards, they want more than a thousand cards. Is there a company that can print them for me, I would like to start offering cards to my customers. If yall can let me know please.

TimToad

We use 4over for most of our printed materials. You have to feed them good files with no prepress issues and be prepared for a very limited palette of paper stock choices.

Other than that, they are cheap and quick.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
4over....and they have a branch in Arlington, so shipping is pretty quick.

reQ

Using vistaprint. They are not perfect all the time but pretty good for the price for any products

oksigns

I love 4over, although I never heard of GotPrint. I may want to try them out.

I enjoy an insanely quick turn over for quantities under 1000.

Unless Vistaprint is a higher quality card (doubt that very much), why not use a wholesale vendor? 4over is way cheaper than Vistaprint, unless it's possible to get a wholesale account with Vistaprint.

reQ

I was actually kidding.

Do you really order from them?

Yep, 3-fold brochures; Business folders; Business Cards; Postcards. Thats main products that i buy from them. Always perfect, but sometimes some business cards are out of alignment, but they always reprint complete new batch and send them for free for replacement. For 4 years i have 0 issues with them.

Pat Whatley

I got so used to people saying "But I can get 500 from Vistaprint for only $10" that I quit telling customers I do business cards.

oksigns

I got so used to people saying "But I can get 500 from Vistaprint for only $10" that I quit telling customers I do business cards.

I got that same dang thing at the small print shop I used to work at. I ended up challenging them. I told them, if they could get what I could "provide" for that price(along with some education), I would match it. I sent them away with a coupon discounting design time. I got about a 50% response rate compared to just letting everyone go. This separated the "looky-lous'" from the "howdy-dos'"

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
They must have different prices for Canadians.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 6516.jpg
    6516.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 166