• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Cards...

signmeup

To me they're an add on you can make a few extra bucks on. If you design the customer a logo it doesn't take much to lay out a business card for them with their new logo.

Pat Whatley

Very, very selectively. I still do 30-40 sets of reprints a year but I do more free sets of cards than new sets of cards. I've found business cards to be a very good loss leader to help close the deal on larger projects. New cards are more pain in the butt than they're worth, to me.

d fleming

I do them to keep my customers away from print shops that fancy themselves signmakers. They're also a good start for future business. You do cards for somebody, next thing you know you're lettering their truck and making a sign for their location.

washingtonsignguy

I agree fleming and pat, business cards are a good starting point for a new business to get their foot in your door. I dont advertise the service, but they work great when selling a logo to say I will throw in 500 BC to sweeten the deal for them. They usally want more, so i sell them an additional 500 and make some money back for the first 500. Try to figure out how you can use this "PITA" service to your advantage, then you will feel alittle better about them