• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Decals/Magnets for Vehicle templates

dinki

Hey guys. I'm looking for any pre-made business vehicle decal/magnet designs. I'm talking about the decals that go on the doors for plumbers, landscapers, mobile dog groomers etc. Does anyone have a collection of these or know where I can buy some?

I'm attaching an example I found using google images.

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 108

GraphixUnlimited

pre made design? if you are looking for a designer, hire one. This is not a template... rather just a logo and some phone numbers, so im sure you can handle that no problemo!

Cheers

dinki

Right. I know. I guess what I'm asking for doesn't really exist or I'm doing a poor job at describing what I'm looking for. I'm basically asking if there are templates for say a roofing company that includes a roof over text for the roofer's company name, phone number etc.

Of course I could piece these together but I thought that someone may have made a bunch of these for sale and they could be customized as needed.

Am I losing my marbles thinking this might exist?

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Yes......marbles..........gone.

If I understand you are looking for templates of different industries that include generic art. No, they are not available, not that I am aware anyway.

If you need ideas your original post held the key: Google Images.

Good luck.

jiarby

not exactly...

There are lots of "trades" clip art collections that have things that can be used for making these. Maybe by Beeline?? Fred probably has some too.

Is what you are looking for is a set of 12x18 or 12x24 prefab layouts?

You could spend a few hours and make a couple dozen pretty fast!

PMG

Yes there is.....Sign Power Collections has tons of different templetes for different business...check out Signwarehouse

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
OK? Not available.

Umm, I want to help. What are you needing this for? I mean this is simple art and layout. I'm not being a smarta@@.

What design program are you using? Can you import images? Maybe a clipart source is what you need?

Can you specifically tell me what you are attempting to provide?