• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Directory Sign Ballpark?

jman

Hey guys,

Doing my first way finding/directory type sign for a local office building.

Anybody know roughly what the mark up on jobs like this are or a ballpark? Final size is 24x30" acrylic with anodized aluminum look finish with black vinyl text. It's 13 panels total on the sign. Pretty straight forward. I bought the sign ready to rock and am applying the vinyl in my shop.

Im at $690 plus install for the sign with all the names and suite numbers. The company suggested a markup as they do only wholesale and that seemed fair to me once I did so.

Thanks!

J Hill Designs

Hey guys,

Doing my first way finding/directory type sign for a local office building.

Anybody know roughly what the mark up on jobs like this are or a ballpark? Final size is 24x30" acrylic with anodized aluminum look finish with black vinyl text. It's 13 panels total on the sign. Pretty straight forward. I bought the sign ready to rock and am applying the vinyl in my shop.

Im at $690 plus install for the sign with all the names and suite numbers. The company suggested a markup as they do only wholesale and that seemed fair to me once I did so.

Thanks!

materials x2
labor x shop rate

you sound way low