• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business management software for Canadians

vinylobsessed

Hey guys,

I am a smaller shop in Canada, We do a little of everything from custom T's, printed banners, signs, graphics etc.. Just wondering what most are using if we have any fellow canadians on here what are you using for your job management, Inventory tracking, job costing etc?

Thus far i have just been using quickbooks but finding it not working, mostly im sure as i don't have it setup right... Started tinkering with GraphixCalc Pro but it seems to be USA based, wont even let me select a canadian province for my company address..

Anyone have any suggestions? I never seem to do the same job twice, so it would be nice to have a program that i can input my material cost, and a standard rate shop rate and have it give me consistent job quoting.. seems I am under qouting way too much and usually its because i have soo much on my mind and and missing little things like Weeding time of say heat press transfers, or Transfer material for printed heat press shirts, or transfer tapes for signs etc.

regards
Michael Lambert