• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Butt Hurt Report - in case, like me, you hurt somebody's feelers

RebeckaR

While wasting time.. uh... doing research on Facebook this afternoon, I saw that a company that I "like" has a new logo and they were asking how everybody "likes" their new logo.
Being slow to catch on to the fact that I'm supposed to LOVE the new look and hit the "like" button, I left an honest opinion. I told them it looks like every scrap booking site on the internet. :Oops:(They are not a scrapbook company)
My bad!
The reaction I got from them will not stop me from voicing my opionion. Hey, you asked for it...
But now I have a follow up document to send to the injured party or parties.

Since I see this kind of thing happen so often on this forum, I thought it would be appropriate to share.
http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/butthurt-report-form/

iSign

awesome!!!

(not that I would every need to provide one to anyone I communicate with of course)

RebeckaR

There's really nothing wrong with the logo, I just didn't think there was anything special about it either. That and the fact I was a couple of quarts low on caffeine... and my supplier didn't send me the stuff I needed and... I felt like being a big mean poopie pants.

Last edited:

hightop

:ROFLMAO: That's great! I'd like to revise the report for use in the corporate world! BTW, if you wonder what my world is like, read Dilbert! It's usually right on!!!

jc1cell

Fred, you should add a ButtHurt Report Button. That way rather than spewing a whole bunch of gibberish all that has to be done is press the button and fill in the report.

It will help me best when my time comes. :banghead:

jc