• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buying Corel on eBay? Why the price difference?

decalman

It's pirated software or the product key/activation code is stolen or fake. You buy it and it MAY work for a few months until the company figures out the key was stolen and they invalidate it.

They can only be invalidated if the computer is online

WildWestDesigns

They can only be invalidated if the computer is online

I would be willing to bet most people, even on production computers, keep said computer always connected.

I don't agree with it from a security perspective, but Windows itself and a lot of closed source programs with their supposed "value added" online only perks (not to mention subscription based for those that it applies to) are making it to where more and more people need to have an always on connection. Just the way things are.

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
It is still best to go legit. For example, Corel no longer supplies its custom fills and patterns with the program. They are downloaded from witihin the prgram from their cloud stoage.

Patentagosse

I bought two SignLab Print and Cut 10 with dongle, second-hand for $1700 on the internet. I need one because cheap and seller wanted to sell everything in a sale, I bought both.

Cadlink Signlab sent me an offer last week, SignLab 10 Print & Cut for 750$ US (complete, legal, directly from the maker)... So if you have paid 1700$ for 2, where's the deal ??? I'm not a SignLab user so it's not an upgrade... It's really a full version from Cadlink directly.

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
Cadlink Signlab sent me an offer last week, SignLab 10 Print & Cut for 750$ US (complete, legal, directly from the maker)... So if you have paid 1700$ for 2, where's the deal ??? I'm not a SignLab user so it's not an upgrade... It's really a full version from Cadlink directly.

You are hijacking the thread. It is about Corel Draw and not SignLab.