• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buying Mutoh Blizzard 65/90

zzhjohn

Hello I'm new to Mutoh, I'm buing 65" and 90" what I should be aware of? There is no software for both of them, what soft do they use. What about print heads, can they be cleaned or only replaced. Please any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Robert M

test

Power them up and do a test print. If that can't be done you are buying blind and your print heads may all be bad. Figure worst case 6k per printer for a new set of heads

Valentino

Word of advice, don't waste the money. It sounds like you know nothing about wide format printers and their maintenance. Purchasing them without any knowledge of software, fixing, repairing and cost of parts is the dumbest thing you could do.

Spend the money and buy a new valuejet 1638 and make sure to purchase additional training.

There are so many variables and issues that could plague a printer....and my first question would be why does the seller want to sell?

printersales

I have a couple Mimaki JV3 160s available in good condition. Would be much better printers to start with . They are easier to find parts and service when needed. Let me know if your interested.

zzhjohn

Word of advice, don't waste the money. It sounds like you know nothing about wide format printers and their maintenance. Purchasing them without any knowledge of software, fixing, repairing and cost of parts is the dumbest thing you could do.

Spend the money and buy a new valuejet 1638 and make sure to purchase additional training.

There are so many variables and issues that could plague a printer....and my first question would be why does the seller want to sell?

that is reseller, printer is basically cost no money, and I'm not new to wideformat machines just never worked on mutoh.