• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

C++Runtime Error

RiXaX

Set up a new system, XP Pro, PS2, nad when I open Flexi 7.6v2 I get this error and Flexi will then operate for a few minutes then terminate. I reformatted HD and started again and again it happened. Any clues?

CS-SignSupply

Possible bad install disc (scratched/damaged)

Uninstall Flexi and make sure you have ALL windows updates... Each time you install new update, reboot and check again for updates.

Once all updates are complete and system is running well, then install Flexi 7.6v2

RiXaX

Bobby, I downloaded a clean version Flexi sent a link to.
Same thing as with my original disc from purchase.
I thought it might be something about service pack 3, so I tried installing XP and bringing it to SP2 and then doing Flexi. Same problem. This is a new Seagate hard drive, 1 Tg. I don't know whether to re format drive or do another clean install of operating system or what. Everything else seems to work but Flexi. Flexi is the only thing that I really need.
Thanks for your reply. Hope all is going well for you in the new environs.

Steph_Stamm

Set up a new system, XP Pro, PS2, nad when I open Flexi 7.6v2 I get this error and Flexi will then operate for a few minutes then terminate. I reformatted HD and started again and again it happened. Any clues?
I have a few things you can try.
1. Is the light on the USB key lit up? You may need to install a key driver.
2. Reload the default settings: Start menu > Programs > Flexi > Preference Manager. Load the default settings. Some versions of Flexi 7 have an option to "Clear Preferences" instead.
3. Make sure a Firewall isn't blocking Flexi.
4. If you do need to reinstall, PM me for a link to download Flexi 7.6.

I hope that helps - good luck!

RiXaX

Steph,
Which driver should I use for the USB hasp that is purple?
Can you provide a link to me for that? What does it mean to PM you?

RiXaX

Thank You Bigtime!

I wish I could remember the name of the angel disguised as a tech support guy at Flexi that solved my problem today.

He asked if I have PhotoShop installed and what version. He then had me open Flexi and change a setting that had a conflict with the PhotoShop plug-ins.

Corrected what I've been wrestling with for a month.

I am one thankful camper!

:U Rock: