• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cadlink VPM wrong colors printing

shacho

I have a Roland VS540 and print with Signlab VPM 10. I have been printing with VPM for a number of years now and it has never printed colors quite right. Specifically my blues always print quite dark. I can send the same file to Versaworks and it prints perfect color. Anyway I have been able to get away with this for years but today I got called on it. Does anybody know the settings I should use to mimick Versaworks.
VPM icc profile.png

shacho

I have a Roland VS540 and print with Signlab VPM 10. I have been printing with VPM for a number of years now and it has never printed colors quite right. Specifically my blues always print quite dark. I can send the same file to Versaworks and it prints perfect color. Anyway I have been able to get away with this for years but today I got called on it. Does anybody know the settings I should use to mimick Versaworks. View attachment 130567
Is there anybody out there that has a VS540 and is running with 6 color eco-sol max with LC & LM that would be kind enough to share there VPM settings with me. and of course not having any color issues.