• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

calabrating monitors & printers

Pinfinity

Ok, I recently posted my interest in upgrading monitors and received a wealth of information. I'm going to purchase three identical 23-24" monitors. I understand it would be in my best interest to purchase quality units for several obvious reasons and also with the ability to calibrate them with my desktop inkjet,large format printer, and design program (flexi 8.6 Corel, & Photo paint).
What would be the best way to proceed? I know this subject has been covered a million times here somewhere....but there may be different ways to approach this taht haven't been discussed...and I hope it's not too complex.....any suggestions?

chopper

get your monitors, get an eye one, calibrate...
create profile for media you want to use ....done...
//chopper

signmeup

I calibrated my monitor with adobe gamma. Came with photoshop. When I send stuff to my buddy for printing it comes out like I wanted.