• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calca Inks

CanuckSigns

If you want to switch to 3rd party ink, at least go with a reputable company such as nazdar, triangle or maribou. Don't forget you are putting this ink through a very expensive machine with print heads that cost 10 times more than any savings you might get by switching.

My personal rule of thumb is unless you are changing out ink cartridges daily, the risk of using third party ink is too high for any savings to be worth it. If you get a damaged print head while using third party ink, who foots the bill, you do.

ivangeer

I am using easy inkt from germany for years and no problems at all on my sp300v and vs540i. I have banners hanging outdoors at least 3 years and the color is still ok. The price is very good

ivangeer

Forgot to mention i live in Bonaire where we have all day sun and 30 degrees. This is an island that previous was part of the Netherland Antilles.