• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera Driver Error!!!

enis1986

Hey guys, I am trying to rip on the caldera for the lx850 and I keep getting driver error. I downloaded the driver again and installed it again but I am still getting the same error message. Can anybody help me with this please???

KevSign

Hey guys, I am trying to rip on the caldera for the lx850 and I keep getting driver error. I downloaded the driver again and installed it again but I am still getting the same error message. Can anybody help me with this please???

What rip do you have? We just bough used LX850 our rip is Virsual rip+ 9.20 and driver error, I call dealer and found out need to upgrade to Grandrip + $1900.

ProWraps

yeah if your printing/printer is a grand format which yours is, you will need to upgrade to grand rip if you dont already have it. kevsign is correct.

enis1986

I have talked to caldera tech and they told me to dload the driver and the new updated version 9.20 and I have but I am still getting the driver error. We are using the grandrip+ 9.20.

KevSign

I have talked to caldera tech and they told me to dload the driver and the new updated version 9.20 and I have but I am still getting the driver error. We are using the grandrip+ 9.20.

Which rip do you have? It need GrandRip+.