• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera Easy Color / BARBIERI electronic Spectro Swing 2 RT

nate

From the caldera Website:Caldera EasyColor is an automated solution for linearization and profiling of photographic and wide format output devices for flexible reflective and transparent materials with a thickness up to 0,7 mm.
Easy to use, versatile and compact, Caldera EasyColor is the easiest way to achieve top quality prints from digital output devices.
features

• Spectral measurement for reflective and transmissive media (backlit, film, etc…)
  • Able to measure flexible materials with a thickness up to 0,7 mm
  • Able to measure targets with up to 3000 patches
  • Measuring aperture 2mm
  • Measuring speed : ~12 min. for 1248 fields
  • 3 measuring modes : automatic, single and density
  • USB connection
  • Optional : EasyMedia, Caldera’s profile creation software
Shipping includes UPS Ground to anywhere in the lower 48 United States, fully insured for the value of the product. I will not ship anywhere else. Local pickup is not available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111509097714

Thanks for looking!

nate

Make your life EASY. It's Caldera's Easy Color, and it will make life easy for your profiling needs. Works great!

nate

Priced to $ell! $3155.99 plus shipping! Makes your profile creation EASY!

Thanks for looking.

nate

Still looking for a good home. Anyone with the desire to create their own profiles ought to take a look at this.