• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera issues

enis1986

Hey guys I am having problems with my Caldera rip and the LX850. Everytime I rip a file the colors are faded away and look washed up, exactly like when the calibration is obsolete only its not. The settings on the Caldera rip i haven't touched at all. I called Caldera today and the tech told me to go reconfigure the driver to its default settings but it did not phase it all. Does anybody have the same issues? I made a brand new profile and still nothing the colors are all washed up and saturated.

enis1986

it still looks washed out and faded, im guessing it is Caldera because soon as I rip the file it already looks faded away and washed out in the preview box on the latex

jmcnicoll

if the color calibration looks faded then its not caldera. The color cal file should be printed right from IPS.

enis1986

I just read the color swatches again for the profile with my I1 and the colors are back but it changed the colors to darker then what it usually was.

ryanobeirne

Check that you didn't change your input color profile accidentally. If so, set it to to SWOP or GRACoL or if your image is RGB, set it to sRGB or Adobe RGB.