• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Caldera License Update Issue v12

Tovis

For some reason our license didn't automatically update. So, I went to manually do it. On the Caldera Website, the license wouldn't download either, it just kept spinning. They told me to try a different browser, clear history and try again, I told them I did that already and on multiple computers. So they fix it, then I update the file and it still shows the old date. It is set to expire in 3 days and I can't get ahold of anybody at Caldera.

Has anybody else had this issue? I did try manually updating the license, but it says its already been loaded.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Did you go to the CalderaCare page?? Sitting here trying to think about this....
We do a subscription now so it automatically updates for us on our end now in v13

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This might help or not.

On our flatbed, we use Wasatch and just the other day, printed out a sign and it had black and white lines going through it. Right in the middle it printed a message which was NOT part of the file. Told us our software was illegal. Had it since 2009 fair & square. Wasn't sure what to do, so I turned everything off, left it off for about 5 minutes, rebooted and the next job, it did not appear again. Have no idea why it decided to pout that message right dead smack in the middle of a job, but at least it was a cheap one.

wasatch.jpg

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Do you have a login for Help Desk there? They may need to email you your updated access key file. Otherwise, point caldera to where you downloaded it...assuming your desktop. Make sure the OLD one is moved to another drive or hidden in a folder somewhere.

Tovis

You have updated the license in CalderaDock?
Worst case Re-host the license in Workspace.

That is actually what they ended up needing to do. Our license has some wierd stuff that the tech guy was going to get resolved with upper development. At least for now it is up and running though :).

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You have v12 so it's been working fine before for you I guess.
I had one case where the digital license updating just didn't work for one customer so we had to change that to the old style Dongle license.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Glad that worked out. I wasn't sure if workspace was in V12 or not...been using 13 for a while now.