• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calendar creation

PolarBear

Hi,
I have a customer wanting us to make some 9 month calendar prints, March to November with custom images around the outside. So, these would just be the individual months.
Does anyone know of a quick tool for generating the calendars in vector format (I use flexi) or am I destined to drawing each one individually? I did a quick google search and most everything I found was for the wrong style, not simple box calendars, or a paid product. I don't mind paying if I know I am going to get the right product.
Thanks in advance.
Lori

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Corel Draw has an incredibly protean calender creator.

Do Tools>Visual Basic>Play...

PolarBear

Thank you for the ideas. It sounds like I would be in better shape if I had Corel, but it's not a program I use.
I think between these I will have the answer.
Lori

Marlene

some times your camera programs like Kodak or printers like Lexmark have calendars. Photoshop Elements has a calendar option and you can buy an older copy from Amazon for dirt. I have 4.0 that came free with something else I bought (can't remember what) that has that option.