• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calendar printer

Tigertron

I have a customer who wants to make some calendars and since I rarely say no. I told him I'd do it. They will be wall calendars with the spiral binding and a open to each month. Now I have found many places that will make them but I have no clue as to the best choice. He wants a small run to check it out. Like 250 to start. If he likes them maybe a 1000.

So has anyone done this? And if so who did you use? Or does anyone here do it?

Thanks
Tony

J

john1

To be honest, You probably should have said no i don't but i will look into it for you. That way your not promising you can do them but your attempting to help the customer with something that's above normal for your shop.

I know Stouse does calenders but i don't think they are the full size with the spiral binding. I think they are mini sized with magnetic or adhesive on the backs.

OlsonSigns601

I also never say no when I know I can sub it out.

I've only used them once, but I already like them. Someone on this site told me about 4over.com

J

john1

Yeah but saying yes with no vendor? Sorry that's terrible and really puts the pressure on

WCSign

psprint.com is local to me and ive used them

also ive used copyworldinc.com for saddle stiched ones

ChicagoGraphics

Why would you have calendars printed up now when it's almost half the year is gone?

Soonerprinting, before you can offer any of your services you need to become a Merchant Member on Signs101!

Tigertron

Thanks! I will check them all out.

It's for next year. so no real pressure. But he wants to send them out around nov. He showed me one his vendor sent him and he wants something similar. It was spiral bound but I think he would be open to any binding. The pages fully open were about 16"x12".

Thanks again for all the input. And please if anyone has anyone else they know of I'm putting together the list.