• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calibrating Equipment to use with VersaWorks

ProColorGraphics

I am considering getting a Xrite Eyeone to use to calibrate my Roland VP-540. I use Versaworks and I am just wondering if anyone has done this with VW and if it is worth the time and money? The one Xrite Eyeone that I looked at was $1449. If the results are worth it I would consider it.

Andy Cricket

Eye One Versaworks calibration..

Hi, if you buy the eye-one make sure you have the dongled software profilemaker pro or a full version of Monaco Gold.
The eye-one will linearise but you will need to create the icc/icm file as well for use in versaworks.

Gene@mpls

Hi Matt- Jeff at Xpress says that Roland is working on a version of VWorks
that will produce a .icc. file from the data you read with the i1- but at this
time you need a profilemakerpro type program to make it.

ProColorGraphics

Hi Matt- Jeff at Xpress says that Roland is working on a version of VWorks
that will produce a .icc. file from the data you read with the i1- but at this
time you need a profilemakerpro type program to make it.

That is good to know. I am just trying to decide if I want to drop the $ on profiling equipment right now. I do still plan on getting down to check out your shop one of these days.

DRamm76

If you already have the printer, I would really try to work with Versaworks and the Roland Color Library. You might find that you're spending money you don't need to spend. I sell to many corporate based accounts that really need to match colors dead on. We're talking commerical & retail type accounts and no one is more concerned about color matching than them..Trust me..you really want to research this first.