• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calibration setting problem

Emmy

I need help from you wonderful guys!
My Galaxy printer (UD161LC) is about 6months old and has been printing excellently well until recently. Actually I didn't know how to set the "Auto cleaning" until the problems arrived as the printhead began to overspray.

In other to correct this problem, I removed the printhead (DX5) and soaked for 2days and problem was not solved. I hope to get over this soon but any advice would be appreciated.

My main problem is the calibrations. After re-mounting the printhead and conducted calibrations, a mysterious thing began to happen. When I calibrated all the aspects of bi-direction (Fast, medium and low) and imputed the correct values, I tried to confirm the values for the last time by printing calibration test of the first aspect. To my shock and amazement, the alignment has shifted and requiring another setting. All the settings lost alignment.

Please help and thanks in advance!