Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calibration SP540V

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Lelle, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Lelle

Lelle New Member

May 14, 2018
    Chile
    Hi Guys! Does anyone knows why my calibration its looking like it does? I attached a picture so you can see.
    Thanks for helpin me out! <3

Attached Files:

2. VanderJ

VanderJ Merchant Member - Printer Parts and Sevice

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Missing/deflecting nozzles. Basically the black head is not firing 100% properly. It might be time for a new cap top, wiper and cleaning. Do a head soak and head flush as a last resort if you can't get the head going with new maintenance parts. If the head is on the older side, it could just be time for a new head.

3. Lelle

Lelle New Member

May 14, 2018
    Chile
    Hi Vander J! I did replace the wipers and cap tops, ive got much better rusults but not optimal. I know the magenta/yellow head is old and one nozzle is missing in the magenta, can it be the problem? the cyan/black head is pretty new and no nozzel are deflecting or missing. I attached a picture so you can see the results.
    Thanks!

Attached Files: