• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Calibration SP540V

Lelle

Hi Guys! Does anyone knows why my calibration its looking like it does? I attached a picture so you can see.
Thanks for helpin me out! <3

Attachments

• 20181108_181619.jpg
    20181108_181619.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 205

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Missing/deflecting nozzles. Basically the black head is not firing 100% properly. It might be time for a new cap top, wiper and cleaning. Do a head soak and head flush as a last resort if you can't get the head going with new maintenance parts. If the head is on the older side, it could just be time for a new head.

Lelle

Hi Vander J! I did replace the wipers and cap tops, ive got much better rusults but not optimal. I know the magenta/yellow head is old and one nozzle is missing in the magenta, can it be the problem? the cyan/black head is pretty new and no nozzel are deflecting or missing. I attached a picture so you can see the results.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20181108_210403.jpg
    20181108_210403.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179