• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Calling all Anagraph users

John Miller

Hi all, Years ago I ran an Anagraph XL-5 sprocket fed vinyl cutter. It has been in the attic for a long time.
I've got a client who orders 6-10k small shapes at a time. My friction plotter wanders during long runs, even when set to go slowly. The XL-5 plotter would be perfect for these long runs. It runs on a win98 computer which I have. I've loaded Anagraph 3.5 but there is a file missing. Can anyone email me a copy of an( excel-V .ini ) file? It would be in signart 3 or 3.5. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, John

WildWestDesigns

There is even more software for Anagraph XL-5 that supports Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista.

Depending on if the older program is 16 or 32 bit, it may work in a newer 32 bit (if it's 16 bit) and/or 64 bit (if it's 32 bit) OS. May or may not need compatibility mode, some do, some don't.

May be worth a shot. Usually on older software, I'll either try that or VM the needed OS on a newer computer. If sticking with the older program is the needed solution.

John Miller

Why in Windows 98! You can run your Anagraph XL-5 in Windows 10, 8.7, xp if you want.
I spoke with Viet Lee, the owner of APD Devices, (formerly Anagraph) he told me the XL-5 plotter wouldn't run on any software newer than win98. I have XP & 7 and can't make it run. My biggest problem is that the XL-5 ini file is missing from the old software so the computer can't see the plotter.

Bert Wondervan

Thanks for your reply, what software are you speaking of?
I spoke with Viet Lee, the owner of APD Devices, (formerly Anagraph) he told me the XL-5 plotter wouldn't run on any software newer than win98. I have XP & 7 and can't make it run. My biggest problem is that the XL-5 ini file is missing from the old software so the computer can't see the plotter.

This software supports the following Anagraph modes for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista.
GFWuELV.jpg