• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CAMM-1 1050 over cuts

ATXsigns

I just picked up a camm-1 pnc 1050. It seems to cut over itself on larger jobs. One time, it squished letters together. Another, it made a large shadow real small. A third try, a boarder was all messed up. The vinyl stays on its guide rollers. Any ideas?

rickdeckard68

it seems that you have to make the overall cut area larger, there is some settings in the Roland CAMM-1 CM-12 advanced options, there is paper output area setting there, it seems like the plotter is doing it's job, but it's running out of area to cut, I use Corel 12 for my graphic output, and right now I am trying to get a Roland PNC-1050 I recently bought going but it didn't come with a manual, is there anyway you can help me out with that?, maybe scan a couple of pages and save to pdf so I can print?, I'll definitely try to help you out anyway I can... any help will be most appreciated...