Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camm-1 PNC-960

Discussion in 'Roland' started by easystreet, Nov 30, 2009.

1. easystreet

easystreet New Member

Oct 22, 2006
    I was looking at purchasing a Camm-1 PNC-960 used and wanted to know how these run. How old this model is and what kind of support there is for them. Are the consumable parts hard to get?

What is a reasonable price for one of these used in working condition?

and is there anything I should look for with these. do they have common problems? I am not familiar with this model at all so...:omg2:

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    $500-$800, Good machine. You CAN get blades, cutting strip I am not sure about.

3. easystreet

easystreet New Member

Oct 22, 2006

thanks.. do you know if parts are easy to get for them?

4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

most rolands, from pnc-1000, to cx-500 all use same rollers, blades, blade holders, cutting strip...........is all the same except for length. now as far as internal ELECTRICAL stuff.............may be hard to get older stuff. but as anyone who ownes/owned a PNC-XXXX ROLAND will tell you.............most never have any problems.