• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo a truck like Duck Dynasty

wrappin

We are working on doing a truck to look like the ones on the Duck Dynasty show. It is supposed to look like Jase's truck which has the Realtree Max4 camo around the bottom with the grass blades growing out of it. We are going with the company called Camoskinz ( www.camoskinz.com ) who offer the realtree and mossy oak patterns as well as the grassy accent pieces... Will keep you posted on progress... This is the 3rd request we have got for a Duck Dynasty camo truck... You all getting requests like this too?

mudmedia

I talk with the designer and owner of the shop who did that truck on a regular basis. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

I am sure many people get request like that.

Good Luck!

Border

Had someone wanting to show me their Camo-toe (tow?). No idea what she was talking about.
I just said I wasn't gonna touch that and she left all mad.

redbarn

Had someone wanting to show me their Camo-toe (tow?). No idea what she was talking about.
I just said I wasn't gonna touch that and she left all mad.

LOL!!! Thanks for the belly laugh. A friend of mine has a camel tattooed on her big toe, amazeballs.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Just dislike camo. So boring. No design opportunity.

I don't know about you...but customers pay me to wrap vehicles in camo sometimes. If I can stay busy doing camo wraps and getting paid for it...I'll change the name of my shop to Camowhore if they want. Well not really but...you get my point.

formanek

When the customer can buy camo kits off the internet for 1/2 the price I would charge I don't waste my time.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
When the customer can buy camo kits off the internet for 1/2 the price I would charge I don't waste my time.

Again...just because they "can" find something online doesn't mean they will.
I've done camo wraps at my regular price because
a) they didn't scour the web comparing prices for do it yourself vinyl
b) they wanted it done right by us
c) our patterns were superior to the name brand ones
or d) all of the above.

In any case...I don't see how it is a waste of time if you tell a customer it will cost $x,xxx to wrap your tuck in camo and they say..."Yes".

AceSignsOnline

Not a big fan of camo, but we take business just about any way we can get it if it's profitable. I agree on the designs being boring, though. However, we are in the middle of a job for the NG Marksmanship Team that is turning out pretty cool. They gave us some design freedom with it, so long as it incorporates their colors, a digital camo, and an American flag. So far, it resembles the GI Joe toys I was playing with 30 years ago. :D